Violent crimes can be some of the most heavily punished crimes within the state of Missouri. If convicted, one can face serious consequences that can have a lifelong effect on the individual and their family. Consider some of the consequences below:
- Some violent crime can result in life imprisonment
- Generally, a violent crime may result in a large criminal fine
- A conviction of a violent crime can result in a felony criminal record that could have adverse consequences on job prospects
- A conviction of a violent crime can result in the loss of some constitutional rights such as the right to vote or carry a firearm
- For immigrants, a criminal conviction can also lead to deportation in several instances
If you or a family member have been charged with a violent crime, it is paramount that you hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to defend you in your case.
Some violent crimes in the state of Missouri involve:
- Domestic Assault
SPEAK WITH A KANSAS CITY CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY TODAY!
If you are in need of a Kansas City criminal defense attorney for a violent crime, contact our office to schedule a free confidential consultation (816) 319 - 0508.