CALL 24/7 (888) 588-5717

Temporary Work Visas (H-2) | Peterson Law | Kansas City Law Firm

Temporary worker visas for people who want to enter the United States for employment for a fixed period of time.  Each work visa requires the prospective employer to first file a petition with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and obtain approval before you can apply for the work visa.

Form I-130 is used by petitioners to file on behalf of a Non-Immigrant worker to come to the United States temporarily to perform services or labor, or receive training.

To discuss the temporary work visa process and application in more detail, contact our office to speak with an immigration attorney, (888) 588-5717.


In order to ensure that we provide unparalleled service to our callers, we answer our phones 24/7. Call us anytime, (888) 588-5717.